First off thanks to John LaMaide for fixing the radio switch - very cool thanks to John and radio shack this switch feels brand new. I installed and soldered in the switch but installation will have to be for next time... This time it's all about the rear seat.
OK first off is the vapor barrier. Decided to use 4 mil drop cloth from Home Depot and some simple duct tape. Was going to use strip caulk but I'm running low and the duct tape will do a better job I think.
From here installed window fuzzy on interior window frame piece and installed it with the upper chrome track for rear panel. Wind lace installed around door as well with new clips.
I got the panels from Dearborn, and despite the wacky website and chasing them a bit for parts, I'm really happy with the fit and finish of these panels. They look dead on original and pretty much dropped into place. Holes already pre-cut on pieces for window crank and armrest. I used a little strip caulk around window regulator and stuck the panel spring to it - this gives tension against panel so there isn't a gap behind window handle when you install it.
OK both panels in and a new panel out of 1/4 inch plywood separates cab from trunk. I covered it with insulation and black vinyl. From the trunk this piece, along with the Mercury Cougar insulation I glued in under package tray should help with trunk noises. The biggest piece of the Mercury Cougar insulation has been cut and lays on the floor on the floor pan. Again, more insulation as the mufflers are right there.
Rear seat in - dyed armrests installed.
Door panels next - then finishing the wiring, buttoning up dash, and front seats go in. Almost there...